Live online events
This course focuses on ADAPTATION issues for wheelchair users. Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours. Live training. Attendance Cert provided (3 CPD hours).
18May3 hours, Thu 9:30 AM BST - Thu 12:30 PM BSTOnline
- €45.00 excl.
This course focuses on Adaptation issues for wheelchair users.
Topics covered include:
- Where do space standards come from?
- Approaches to initial visit / initial assessment
- Introduction to key wheelchair standards
- Assessing individual wheelchair users for door openings & turning circles (spaces)
- Introduction to Building Regulations (Part M - Access)
- Group casework (case study)
- Signposting to useful resources
The training is delivered via presentation, casework, video demonstrations and group discussion.
- Electronic handouts (PDFs) provided
- Digital Attendance Certificate issued (3 CPD hours)
- Our online courses are interactive and typically include some or all of the following: presentations, case studies, desktop exercises, demonstration videos, discussions, breakout rooms and Q&As with trainers.